飛鳥集――簡單的語句 真理與智慧的源泉

S.H.E Origin 音樂 美文 墨殤 墨殤 2017-09-02

1.If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果錯過了太陽時你流淚了,那麼你也要錯過群星了.

2.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart, like the evening among the silent trees.

憂思在我心裡平靜下去,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中.

3.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因為峭壁是高的,而讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上.

飛鳥集――簡單的語句 真理與智慧的源泉

4.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不見你的真相,你所看見的,只是你的影子.

5.The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音 .

6.The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

"世界"在躊躇之心的琴絃上跑過去,奏出憂鬱的樂聲.

飛鳥集――簡單的語句 真理與智慧的源泉

7.We read the world wrong and say that he deceives us.

我們把世界看錯了,反說他欺騙我們.

8.The echo mocks her origin to prove that she is the original.

回聲嘲笑著她的原聲,以證明她是原聲.

9.The bird thinks it is a good thing to hold fish in the air.

鳥以為把魚舉在空中是一種善舉.

飛鳥集――簡單的語句 真理與智慧的源泉

相關推薦

推薦中...