船舶英語口語精選140句

Arc 英語 Takara Tomy 教育 健康小飛 2017-06-09

1.您好!(第一次見面)How do you do?

2.您好!見到您很高興。How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you.

3.讓我來介紹一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我們廠的廠長;王先生,廠長總工;吳先生,船體車間主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen present here. This is Mr.Lin, our shipyard manager; Mr.Wang, our chief engineer. Mr.Wu, director of the hull shop.

4.歡迎您到我們船廠來!welcome to our shipyard!

5.請坐!Sit down please.

6.好的,謝謝!Thank you.

7.請喝茶。Please have a cup of tea.

8.喂,您好嗎?(熟人之間)Hi, how are you?

9.很好,謝謝。您好嗎?Fine, thank you, and how are you?

10.很好,謝謝!Very well, thanks.

11.我們現在就開始工作好嗎?Shall we start our work now?

12.好的。OK .

13.請這邊走。This way, please.

14.我可以進來嗎?May I come in?

15.請進!Yes, please.

16.早晨好,女士。Good morning, ma’am (Madam).

17.早晨好,布萊克先生。請坐。Good morning, Mr.Blake. take a seat, please.

18.謝謝!Thank you, ma’am.

19.請問您有什麼事和我商討?What business would you like to talk with me about?

20.船東想在船上做些變化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull.

21.這樣的事,我只能晚些時候回答您。In that case, I need to answer you later.

22.好的。如果你做出了決定,請儘快告訴我。OK. If you make the decision, please tell me soon.

23.沒有問題,再見!No problem. Good bye.

24.再見!Good bye.

25.下午好!Good afternoon!

26.下午好!Good afternoon!

27.有一個艙口蓋有點問題,我想和你談談。There is something wrong with the hatch cover. I would like to discuss it with you.

28.對不起,我聽不懂您講話,您能說得慢一點嗎?I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you speak slowly?

29.我的意思是我想和您談一談艙口蓋的問題。I mean I want to talk with you about the hatch cover.

30.噢,我懂了。到我辦公室去詳談。Oh, I see. Let’s go to my office and talk it cover in detail.

31.那再好不過了。That couldn’t be better.

32.我想要一份這種圖紙。I would like a copy of this drawing.

33.對不起,我幫不了這個忙。您可以到技術科去要。I’m sorry. I can’t help you. You may ask the technical department for it.

34.您知道電話號碼?Do you know the telephone number?

35.分機號是4557。It’s 4557 extension.

36.謝謝!Thank you.

37.非常願意幫助您!My pleasure!

38.你們船廠造什麼船?What ships do you build?

39.集裝箱船,散裝船,還有一些駁船。Container ships, bulk carriers, and some barges.

40.你廠吊車最大起重能力是多少?How much is the maximum lifting capacity in your shipyard?

41.300噸,是船臺用起重機,跨度72m。300 tons, it is a berth derrick, the span being 72m.

42.在這裡,你們怎麼樣對鋼板進行預處理?Here, how do you pre-treat (prepare) the steel plates?

43.我們用拋丸(噴沙)的方法。We call it short-blasting (sand-blasting).

44.拋丸後還要將鋼板塗漆嗎?After short-blasting, do you paint the steel plates?

45.是的,我們稱之為車間底漆。Yes, we do. And we call it priming paint.

46.鋼板移動的速度是多少?How fast is the plate moving?

47.大約每分鐘5米。About 5m a minute.

48.你們怎樣切割鋼板?How do you cut a steel plate?

49.小於10mm的鋼板,用機械切割法。For plates has than 10mm,we use mechanical cutting method.

50.那麼大於10mm的呢?How about the plates over 10mm(thicker plates)?

51.我們用火焰切割法。一般這些切割都是數控的。We use the flame cutting method. Most of the cutting is done by number control(N/C).

52.怎樣將鋼板加工成不同的形狀呢?How do you make the steel plate into different shapes?

53.我們有不同種類的衝、壓機械。可滾壓,彎制和折邊。We use different kinds of press machines. We can roll, bend, or flange a plate.

54.型材怎樣加工呢,像球扁鋼,角鋼和一些加強材?How do you shape the different sections, such as, bulb plates, angle bars, and other stiffeners.

55.用同樣的方法。但我們也用水火彎板法;該法主要用於加工不規則形狀,像球鼻艏。By the same method, but we also use the line-heating methods. This can shape irregular parts, such as bulbous bow.

56.你怎樣知道彎制合格了呢?How do you know the bending is good?

57.我們用樣板來檢驗。We will check it with templates.

58.在焊接鋼板,肋骨,甲板橫樑時,你們用什麼焊接方法?What welding methods do you use in connecting the plates, frames, and beams?

59.對於長直接板縫,我們用埋弧焊或二氧化碳氣體保護焊;拐角處和小地方,還用手工焊。For straight seams, we use submerged arc welding or carbon dioxide welding; for some corners and small areas, we still use manual welding.

60.就水密艙壁而言,怎樣檢查其水密性?For watertight bulkheads, how do you check the watertightness?

61.靠壓縮空氣或水壓力。By compressed air or by water pressure.

62.雙層底分段是在胎架上造的嗎?Is the double bottom block built on pin jigs?

63.是的,裡面的一些管件也已經裝好了。Yes, some pipes in it have also been fitted.

64.分段大合龍在哪裡進行?Where is the grand-block joining done?

65.在船臺上。On the building berth.

66.在你們船廠船舶怎樣下水?How is a ship launched in your shipyard?

67.我們通常採用縱向下水方式。We usually launch a ship by end launching.

68.船臺和下水支架有什麼區別?What’s the difference between building-berth and launching-cradle?

69.船臺是固定的地面支撐,下水支架僅用於下水時用。後者在下水時與船體一起滑入水中。Building berth is the fixed ground support and launching-cradle is only used before launching. The latter will be sliding together with the ship into the water.

70.舾裝工作包括哪些?What work does the outfitting include?

71.除了船殼結構外所有的部分,像管子,(甲板)起重機,桅杆,索具,主機,機械設備,電纜和居住艙室的裝飾。All the parts except the hull structure, such as pipes, derricks, masts, rigging, main engines, machinery, electrical cables, and accommodation services etc.

72.一般情況下你們什麼時候開始舾裝工作?When do you begin the outfitting generally?

73.有些管路舾裝在製造小分段時就開始了,也叫做分段預舾裝;其它的在船舶下水後進行。Some piping outfitting is done when building sub-blocks, that is, on-block outfitting; others are done after launching.

74.有怎麼多加工好的管子!可是怎樣才能找到你所需要的管件呢?T here are so many fabricated pipes! How can you find the pipe piece you need?

75.對每個管件我們都編了號,並且將所有的管件存放在不同的托盤中。We give each pipe a coded number, and we store all the pipe pieces in different pallets.

76.機艙中有許多管系,像燃油系統,冷卻系統,滑油系統,消防系統,怎樣識別它們?There are many piping systems in the engine room, such as fuel oil system, cooling system, lubricating system, fire-fighting system. How do you identify them?

77.靠不同的顏色條。例如,藍色表示冷卻水,紅色表示消防用水,黃色表示潤滑油。By different color tapes. For example, blue means cooling water, red for fire fighting, yellow for lubricating oil etc.

78.當安裝一管件時,你怎樣決定管件在船上的確切位置?When fitting a piece of pipe, how do you determine the exact position on board a ship?

79.看圖紙,圖紙上清楚地表明瞭管件的三維尺寸。We do it with the help of drawings. The drawing shows clearly the three dimensional position of a certain pipe.

80.怎樣打開艙口蓋?How can you lift the hatch cover?

81.使用液壓系統。We lift the hatch cover by hydraulic system.

82.怎樣保證艙口蓋水密?How is the hatch cover kept watertight?

83.藉助於橡膠密封條,將其安裝在艙口圍板四周。By rubber strips. We’ve installed the strips along the hatch coamings.

84.甲板上的舾裝包括哪些?What outfitting should be done on deck?

85.包括以下部件的安裝:錨機,絞車,帶纜樁,導纜孔,桅杆,甲板起重機,通風口和各種索具。That includes the installation of windlasses, winches, bollards, masts, deck cranes, vent pipes and different kinds of rigging.

86.有這麼多的舾裝工作要做,你們將工程分包出去嗎?There is so much outfitting work. Do you subcontract some of them?

87.時的,我們把所有的細木工舾裝都分包出去。這將節約我們很多的時間。Yes, we subcontract almost all the joiner work. This will save us lots of time.

88.居住艙室有哪些舾裝工作?What outfitting is include in the living quarters?

89.主要指門窗的安裝,地板的鋪設,內置式傢俱的安裝和油漆。It refers to installing doors, windows, laying floor covering, fitting built-in furniture, and painting.

90.位了防止腐蝕,油漆是很重要的,對嗎?I n order to prevent hull corrosion, painting is very important, isn’t it?

91.是的,有很多油漆,有的合適船體水上部分,有的適合於水下部分。Quite right, there are many kinds of paint, and some are suitable for above-water use, and some are for underwater.

92.油漆的塗層有多厚?How thick is the coating film?

93.這取決於不同種類的油漆。塗層的厚度可能是30,75或者145微米。That depends on the different paint types. The film thickness may be 30μm, 75μm, or 145μm.(micron meters).

94.噴漆時對溫度有要求嗎?Are there any requirements for the temperature when painting?

95.有。通常溫度應介於-10ºC到40ºC之間,相對溼度應介於50%-80%。也要有好的通風。Sure usually the temperature should be from (minus) -10ºC to 40ºC(Celsius),and the relative humidity should be between 50% and 80%. Good ventilation is also quite necessary.

96.怎樣知道面漆塗層質量是好的?How do you know the finish coating is of good quality?

97.您可以靠肉眼觀察。如果表面光滑,無裂紋,不起跑,一般說是好的。但必須得到檢查人員或船東的許可。You can check the surface by your eyes. If the surface is smooth and there is no crack is no blisters on it, usually the painting is good. But it must be approved by the painting surveyor or the ship owner.

98.交船前怎樣對船體外板進行油漆?Before delivering the ship to the owner, how do you paint the shell plating?

99.一般在幹船塢中進行。We will do this in a drydock.

100.機艙位於什麼部位?Where is the main engine located?

101.通常在船艉。Usually at the stern of the ship.

102.這條船上有多少臺發電機。How many generators are there are there on board the ship?

103.四臺。其中一臺是應急發電機。There are four. One of them is an emergency generator.

104.這間艙室有怎麼多的泵,用在什麼上的?There are so many pumps in this room, what are they used for?

105.它們是燃油泵,潤滑油泵,壓載水泵,淡水泵,海水泵,和舭部液艙泵等。They are F.O. pumps, ballast pumps, fresh water pumps, sea water pumps, and bilge pumps.

106.泵有幾種?How many types of pumps are there?

107.通常有兩種:往復式和離心式。Usually there are two types. One is called the displacement pump and the other is called the centrifugal pump.

108.為什麼需要壓縮空氣?Why do we need compressed air?

109.在船上主要用於啟動主機。It is mainly used on board ship for staring main engines.

110.

111.油水分離器也是必要的,是嗎?Oil/water separators are necessary, aren’t they?

112.是的。它們可以使油水分開,從而使排放的水保持清潔。Yes, they can keep oil and water apart and keep the discharged water clean.

113.熱交換器是用於冷卻的嗎?Are the heat exchangers used for cooling?

114.是的,它們用於冷卻空氣,水和潤滑油等。Yes, they are used for cooling air, water, lubricating oil etc.

115.軸的對中任務完成了嗎?Has the shaft alignment been finished?

116.還沒有。這需要反覆的測量和計算,經驗也很重要。Not yet, it needs repeated measuring and calculation, and some experience is also very important.

117.軸的尾軸承安裝順序如何? How do you install the afterward bearing of the shaft?

118.首先要鏜孔,然後安裝尾軸管,接下來裝炮銅或白合金制的軸承套,也叫軸承。First you need the boring for the shaft, then install the stern tube into the stern frame, next fit the gun-metal or white-metal bush.

119.你的意思是軸會與軸承套直接摩擦嗎?Do you mean the shaft will run against the bush?

120.不,在軸承內側有一些槽,槽中嵌著橡皮條。這些橡皮條支撐著尾軸。No, inside the bush, some rubber strips are pressed into the grooves. These strips support the shaft.

121.怎樣安裝螺旋槳?How do you install the propeller?

122.現在許多螺旋槳都是無鍵的,用液壓來拆裝。Now many propellers are kevless, so we install or remove a propeller by hydraulic pressure.

123.我想船上會有越來越多的電器安裝,你這樣認為嗎?I think that there are more and more electrical installations on board ships. Do you think so?

124.是的。特別是機艙控制,貨物吊運和電子設備。Of course, especially the main engine room control, cargo handing, and electronic systems.

125.我想主機控制是最複雜的。I think the main engine control is the most complicated.

126.你說得對。因為主配電板安裝在這裡。You are quite right, since main switchboards are located there.

127.主配電板能控制什麼?What can the main switchboards consist of several panels: group starter panels, consumer panels, lighting panel, diesel generator panels etc.

128.主配電板通常包括幾個控制面板:組合啟動面板,用戶板,照明面板,菜油發電機面板等。Usually the main switchboards consist of several panels: group starter panels, consumer panels, lighting panel, diesel generator panels etc.

129.報警系統包括在上面的面板中嗎?The alarm system is also included in the above panels?

130.是的。主配電板中也可進行岸電和船電的切換和控制。Yes, and there can also be the power interchange between shore supply and ship supply.

131.一些控制可以自動完成嗎?Can some controlling be done automatically?

132.當然。有兩種方式可供選擇:自動和手動。Certainly, there are two modes for your selection: automatic mode and manual mode.

133.船上電纜的鋪設是由你們船廠的電工人員完成的嗎?Are the electric cables laid out by your shipyard electricians?

134.說得對。而且對電纜鋪設還有些要求。電纜端部要配接頭。That’s right. And there are some requirements for the cable laying. Moreover, all cable ends must be fitted with connectors.

135.怎樣固定電纜?How do you fix a cable?

136.單根電纜可用焊在結構上的電纜夾頭;成組電纜用金屬電纜懸掛架。Single cables may be fixed by clips welded to structures; cables in groups are supported by metal cable hangers.

137.電纜穿過水密艙壁怎麼辦?What do you do if a cable passes through a watertight bulkhead?

138.那樣的話,需要安裝專用的密封管道來確保水密。In that case, special stuffing tube will be used to keep the water tightness.

139.一般來說,怎樣保護電纜免受破壞?Generally, how are the cables protected from damage?

140.在艙口及露天甲板處,用可拆卸的金屬蓋板:在一些高溫和冷凍區,我們都將電纜進行絕熱、防冷等保護。In places such as hatches, and open decks, we use removable metal coverings, in some hot or refrigerated places, we use insulated cables.

相關推薦

推薦中...